Back to Position Library
Organizational Performance Analyst
The organizational performance analyst analyzes, evaluates, and improves organizational performance by conducting routine entry-level research related to department operations and facilitating performance improvement processes. Responsibilities are performed under moderate supervision.
- Applies statistical or mathematical techniques to analyze and reduce data to usable form.
- Determines most effective type of presentation of data and prepares statistical reports; provides assistance to organizational performance staff with statistical analysis and presentation of data, including preparation of templates, tables, databases, and implementation of division/office software.
- Recommends statistical methods, gathering techniques, and sample sizes for gathering data.
- Applies assessment instruments and measurement systems, statistically analyzes and reports results, and makes recommendations for improving organizational and team performance.
- Conducts routine systematic root cause analysis that includes job, task, and performance analysis to determine performance gaps.
- Facilitates focus groups, quality and process improvement initiatives, problem solving teams, inter-group disputes and team-building initiatives.
- Performs other responsibilities as required or assigned.
Bachelor's Degree: Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or related field
$59318 – $77113 Annually
Change Force(s): Legislation, Regulation, and Funding
, Public Expectations
, Shift in Role and Focus
, Workforce Evolution
Need(s): Agility and Resilience
, Aligning Skills to Needs
, Attracting and Retaining
, Technology Adoption
Strategy/Strategies: Information and Data Management
, Knowledge Management
, Organizational Management
, Workforce Management
See More Details
Click a job title below to expand